Saturday, April 18, 2009

AQB2-- May

Yikes, everyone's really getting their fabric out early-- and I have June, so I better decide what I want to do for my turn! Mary decided her quilt will be called "Time for a Coffee Break". I decided to make "time for a wine break" as I sewed. Here's what I came up with:See the coffee cup in the center?
The fabric she sent were Deb Strain's Bistro. The wide border reminds me of stained glass, and you guys know I love a good dot. Definitely reminds me of Starbucks. What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. You are fast! Funny, I was thinking of doing that same block. I guess I'll have to find a different one but yours is awesome! You did a great job with that block. Very starbucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SUPER fast!!!! I really love the block...and I noticed the coffee cup right away. so cute. mary will love it =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such an overachiever! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is great! I was thinking about doing a coffee cup too, but couldn't figure out how. The saucer is perfect under it. I love your block!

    ReplyDelete