Thursday, February 19, 2009

yellow Thursday

I'm pretty impressed that I've been able to keep up with this picture-and-post-a-day thing. Here's an exciting picture for today:These are my yellow quilting gloves. I only use them when I'm actually quilting, not piecing, and they are wonderful. I'll admit that there is a tiny hole on the thumb of the left hand where I got a little too close to the needle and managed to sew them to a quilt once (or twice...). The grips are great, even if they look funny while I'm wearing them. For more yellow-y goodness, they're on top of a work-in-progress AND on top of my yellow cutting mat. You'll notice I cut into the Amy Butler Martini print and have some other goodies in there. I'll post more about that project later.

Meanwhile, I sent off my fat quarters for Darci's spring FQ swap, and for Sew Mama Sew's swap. I should've taken pictures before I sent them, and will definitely take pictures of what I receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment