Friday, February 20, 2009

swap yumminess

This was a good mail day! First, I got an email from Katie saying that she got the block I mailed for the Pieced Together Quilting Bee. She seems pleased, which makes me very happy. Here's what I made for her:
I think it looks much better if you click on it to see it full size. My favorite part is the bit of selvedge I included on the left-hand side.

That alone would've made me happy, but then I got home from work and had a package waiting for me from Heather, my spring fat quarter swap partner. I finally have my very own Katie Jump Rope! YAY. I've been loving this forever but haven't owned any. Plus, the VW bus fabric is great, too. I've enjoyed petting these fat quarters today (what, is it weird I pet fabric?) These are going to be very hard for me to cut into-- I just adore them. Even my husband said these look fancy.Weirdly enough, these coordinate nicely with my latest work-in-progress. Is everyone thinking about pink and orange these days? I thought it was just me.

1 comment:

  1. Jealous! I can't find the camper fabric anywhere anymore (Heather Ross Lightning bugs) - oh, what a lucky score. I hope mine are that fab!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete