Tuesday, May 5, 2009

nine-patch madness

This nine-patch quilt-to-be is for my cousin Sarah. Click on the picture to enlarge it:Here are my first 31 blocks-- all from my stash! I'm surprised, too, because I feel like I don't have too many pinks, but I guess this is proving me otherwise. It's going to be very feminine and cheerful with the white sashing.

Also, here's Allison's block for May:
This went so easily, I kind of want to make a quilt out of nothing but circles. That'll be my next one, for sure.

2 comments:

  1. I love the nine patch blocks, and how even though there are so many other colors, the overall sense of color you get here is the pink. So soft. At first glance I thought I was looking at the makings of a water color quilt! And the white is the perfect choice, and will be stunning with these blocks!

    Be careful with circles...addictive! Highly addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the quilt for Cousin Sarah (other cousin Sarah)!

    ReplyDelete