Thursday, March 26, 2009

AQB2--April

Here's the fabric Chen sent me to play with for April:I got so fed up with my terrible photography skills, I decided to go ahead and visit the Free Spirit website and copy their images. Much prettier.
These are from the "Barefoot Roses" line which is really very sweet. She also sent the sweetest pale pink gingham that I'm not able to find online. There's just the tiniest bit of shimmer in it, and it's so soft and gorgeous. Chen likes Shabby Chic... I might just have to break out and make some triangles. It seems that there haven't been too many so far for both of my quilting bees.
She is extra nice for sending me a spiderweb template last month, which helped out for the 2 spiderweb blocks I had to make. I don't quite know what I'm going to do with these fabrics just yet, but hopefully I'll make something interesting.

I have another quilt top done, and the back is nearly finished for my fitness friend, Patricia. Once I make peace with my camera (or enlist my husband) I'll post pictures soon.

1 comment:

  1. oooooh, I love triangles! I'm glad you got the fabrics. I think the pink gingham is part of a Holly Holderman collection.

    ReplyDelete