Tuesday, August 4, 2009

and... we're live.

I had to be at work at 5:30 AM today (compared to my usual 8:00) because a local news station was coming to film a 90 second piece.  Of course, I freaked out about what to wear-- more so than what I was going to say (I'm a ham).  I know that pastels and blue look good on camera, and since I wanted to look approachable yet professional, I decided on a light blue button down shirt tucked into a wrap skirt I made last year out of this fabric: 
MODA TULA PINK FULL MOON FOREST OWL PAISLEY AQUA at Hancocks-Paducah.com
The video is already up on the website, and really, the skirt photographed well. I was pleased with my choice.  

3 comments:

  1. REally cool fabric!! You should link us to the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that fabric. I searched for 2 yards because I had to have it but I still haven't decided what to use it for.

    ReplyDelete